Monday, November 18, 2013

Mason goes to School

I can not tell you how excited I was to get a chance to do all of the cool mom stuff associated with your child starting school.  I have always been preparing for everyone else's children to start their new classrooms that I never got (or pre-planned) that stuff for Mason.  Honestly, I was lucky I remembered to get a photo each time of him in a new outfit.  So, this blog post is for my Bubbers and his first day of school.

We traveled to target last week for new school clothes, which is a day trip to Oklahoma City.  It was nice to leave Enid for the day, but we also realized there are much smaller towns we could have ended up.  We have been reviewing everything from school and watching LeapFrog on Netflix because my child is a visual learner.  We did our interview about Mason at this age and he made me tear up with some of his answers.  Photo shoot this morning, and then we were off to school.

Interview:
Mason at age 3…Vance Air Force Base Child Development Center
Teacher: Ms. Raven
Favorite color: Green
Favorite foods: Fishies and Corn Dogs
Favorite person: My dog Minnie
Other favorite people: Mommy, & Daddy
Favorite Song: Soft Kitty
Favorite thing to do: Scribble on the paper
Favorite thing to wear: Pilot clothes so I can go to work with my daddy
Favorite Friend: Mayhew and Stephen
New friend at Vance: Parker
Favorite toy: Ninja Turtles and their bad guys
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: Watch movies at movie theater
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: Kick him in the leg...fighting
Favorite thing to do at Vance AFB: The park and the BX
Favorite movie: Ninja Turtle Movies
Favorite TV Show: Super Hero Squad
Favorite place to visit: The Bergendahl’s
Favorite book: No David and Animal books
Favorite trip: The Mickey Cruise
Worst day ever: When daddy goes away to school
Something that makes you happy: When daddy comes back home
What I’m most thankful for: For Jesus
My favorite drink: Lots of juice
What I want to do at preschool: Maybe tape boxes
What are you nervous about: But I just don’t want to do my letters
What are you scared of: Monsters
When I was a baby. I: Say googoo gaga
What I want to be when I grow up: One of the Super Squad

 And first day pictures:


 





 

 




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment