Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Turkeys and Tinsel

I FINALLY GOT TO START PUTTING UP CHRISTMAS LAST NIGHT...AWESOME!

And it was not because I asked people to harass Reid on Facebook, but because I fulfilled my original deal of cleaning the house completely.  When we got home last night I sat Mason down with a snack as I climbed through the attic.  After I would grab a few boxes I would run and throw more food on the table to keep him happy...great parenting I know, but there was some fruit.  He was not a fan of how much attention I was giving these inanimate objects, but eventually found a sock and was well occupied again.  We got the tree up with full decorations, but I had to stop because I had no cord to plug it into the outlet.  Without being able to see the finish product I couldn't go any further in case I had to switch to one of the other trees (there are 5...much to Reid's demise).

But today's project is going to be much more fun...A turkey shirt.  And guess where I got the idea?  Anyone?  No guesses?  Ok, I will tell you...PINTEREST!  I know, that is a shock that I am spending so much time on this site.  It is not like I have an addictive personality when it comes to crafts.  So this is what I am making:
Turkey Tee

Is this not the cutest thing in the world?  Mason learned how to say "Gobble, Gobble!" at school so my sister and I have been trying to figure out a way to get a costume for Thanksgiving day...very exciting!  I am going to have to post a video of my little turkey gobbling around the house for all to enjoy.

I have to look up a killer recipe tonight for my dessert to bring to my mommy's house tomorrow.  Any thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. O.M.G. That shirt is too stinking cute!!! I'm going to have to look that up and make one for Caden!! Thanks for sharing this! And you have also motivated me to get my Christmas tree up this weekend hehe :)

    ReplyDelete